Saturday, May 8, 2010

E.L.F nailpolish Review

With Summer in full spring (lol) it's time to put away the dark, lifeless nail varnish colors and reach for springy, fresh tones right? Now I'm in love with O.P.I, but sometimes I don't feel that $8-9 is reasonable for a nail polish, but that's just me. As you all know elf offers cheaper, lower cost cosmetics and bath and body items with great quality. I bought a nail colors from their regular elf line and I have to say I'm impressed. I bought Mod Mauve which is comparable, but a less saturated version of MetroChic by OPI!
Recently I just got BubbleGum Pink and Chocolate:




Verdict-
For only $1 each these nail colors are great! I had to use 3-4 coats to get a substantial color payoff. They don't chip any faster than anything else I've tried so anyone out there looking for a cheaper alternative, ther ya go:) Oh, and I'm so excited they now have sorbet, ice cream like colors which remind me of the BarryM or Eyeko nail varnishes, but ofcourse I don't think those are even sold in the US! Check 'em out http://www.eyeslipsface.com/




Look out for a mall haul soon! Im just dying to check out H&M for some reason:)

No comments:

Post a Comment