Wednesday, May 19, 2010

100 outfits, 100 days

So I was searching through youtube recently and came across a channel completely dedicated to OOTD videos and the one-hundred day challenge!
Here's the deal-----> It's always a challenge for me to "shop my own closet" and refrain from buying new clothing items before wearing things that have been in my closet for ages. This challenge will require me to become creative and turn my closet into 100 fresh, trendy and seemingly new ensembles. Can I do it?? I'm not exactly sure, see I'm the type to sleep in that extra twenty minutes, put on makeup and head out the door with sweats on. I think this challenge will help me realize what I have, and how to style and create looks under circumstances- AND more importantly I can document my progress which will almost guarantee weekly updates of outfits!!


For me I'm going to include accessories in this as well. There are some things I find I never reach for or wear that I adore, but am too affraid to wear out of fear it will be damaged. Well this is the time, I'm, taking the bull by horns and becoming proactive. Afterall, A fashionista is only as good as the clothes in her closet.
Until next time,
Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment